Presidential Lofted Barn
The Presidential Lofted Barn is our #1 seller of all our sheds. This Building has the maximum storage space for your money! Order the optional lofts in this shed and you will add overhead storage area and be able to keep the floor area from becoming cluttered.
With the standard 7′ 1 1/2″ tall walls on the Presidential series we mount this loft under the top plates this gives a 44″ clearance between the roof sheeting and the loft surface. With this standard mount of the loft there is 6’5″ clearance from the floor to the bottom of the 2×6 Loft joists. Also the Presidential Series loft is built with 2X6 16″ OC loft joists going from wall to wall.
Descriptions below with * show the benefits of our Presidential Series over the Champion Building Series of sheds
(Click On Highlighted Wording for Pictures)
(See Pricing Below)
Presidential Series Lofted Barn Features:
Permanent Wood Foundation with 4×4 ACQ pressured treated skids running the length of the building, 16″ on center pressure treated floor joists,
*7′ 1 1/2″ tall walls,
16″ on center wall framing,
5/8″ Premium T1-11 or Duratemp Siding,
5 year Stain Sealer Finish or
Exterior Valspar Paint (18 Colors to choose from)
*12″ Heavy Duty Security Door Hinges
*Aluminum Door Threshold
*Radiant Barrier Roof Sheeting
*#15 Roofing Felt
30 year architectural shingles, (click here to see colors)
painted roof drip edge
*black aluminum ridge vent running length of building peak,
36″ Single Wood Door with *Steel Frame.
Heavy Duty Spring Latch on Optional Secondary Door
Heavy Duty Drop Bolt on Optional Secondary Door
- 14″ Octagon Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $95
- 14″X20″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $95
- 16″ Shelves 7/16″ OSB top ($5 per linear foot)
- 18″ Half Round (Single Pane) available in White only $95
- 24″ Workbench 3/4″ CDX top (per linear foot) $6.50
- 24″X24″ Sky Light $95
- 24″X36″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $120
- 30″X36″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $135
- 36″ Steel Door w/9 lite glass $385 (may require optional tall walls depending on placement)
- 36″ Steel Door w/9Lite glass $385 (available only in end wall)
- 36″X48″ Insulated Windows available in white special order in brown $275
- 72″ Reversed Gable $500
- 8’X7′ Alum. Garage Door $750 (must be in end wall)
- Anchoring into Concrete $175
- Anchoring into Dirt (lateral shift only) $96
- Anchoring into Dirt w/Hold Down Per Building Code $250
- Extra Foundation Skids (per linear ft.) $2
- Finish Interior: Insulate floor ceiling & walls with 1X6 T&G on ceiling and walls (per sq. ft. of floor) $20
- Metal Roof
- Ramp (set of 2) $75
- Solar Light 24 Super Bright LED Bulbs $149.99
- Solar Light 6 Super Bright White LED $69.99
- Storage Lofts- $3.50 per Sq. Ft.
- Tall Walls 7’9″ floor to ceiling, may require build on site in some applications (per linear foot) $5
- Upgrade 36″ Single Door to 36″ Double Doors $190
- Upgrade Foundation to 4X6 Skids (per ft. of skid) $1
- Upgrade to 16″ On Center Trusses (per linear foot of wall) $4
|Building Size||Retail Price||Factory Direct Price||Rent-to-Own|
|WxL||+ Tax||Monthly + Tax|
|8×8||$ 2,650.00||$ 133.84|
|8×10||$ 2,950.00||$ 148.99|
|8×12||$ 3,175.00||$ 160.35|
|8×14||$ 3,510.00||$ 177.27|
|8×15||$ 3,710.00||$ 187.37|
|10×10||$ 3,395.00||$ 171.46|
|10×12||$ 3,699.00||$ 186.82|
|10×14||$ 4,250.00||$ 214.65|
|10×16||$ 4,590.00||$ 231.82|
|10×20||$ 5,100.00||$ 257.58|
|12×12||$ 4,450.00||$ 224.75|
|12×14||$ 4,850.00||$ 244.95|
|12×16||$ 5,299.00||$ 267.63|
|12×20||$ 6,150.00||$ 310.61|
|12×24||$ 7,199.00||$ 363.59|
|12×28||$ 8,045.00||$ 406.31|
|12×32||$ 8,895.00||$ 449.24|
|12×36||$ 9,745.00||$ 492.17|
|12×40||$ 10,499.00||$ 530.25|
|14×28||$ 9,395.00||$ 474.49|
|14×32||$ 10,495.00||$ 530.05|
|14×36||$ 11,499.00||$ 580.76|
|14×40||$ 12,495.00||$ 631.06|
FAILURE TO PROVIDE A LEVEL PAD FOR YOUR BUILDING.
This warranty shall not apply to any Dry Creek Mini Barn product or any part thereof which has been damaged by fire, flood, water, earthquake, earth movement, hail, wind, adverse weather conditions, vandalism, theft, act of God, accident or other event, or a casualty.
Moving the building from where it was originally placed: unless moved by Dry Creek Mini Barns and/or Dry Creek Rentals.
Warranty applies to only NEW buildings and is not transferable to another owner.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, mishandling, alteration, neglect, or improper maintenance.
Failure of a manufactured component such as delaminating plywood or siding. These items are covered by the manufacturer.
Deferred maintenance. Our buildings are made of wood which requires periodic maintenance on the part of the end user. Failure to paint and / or stain the exterior wood components when normally required will void your entire warranty.
Exposure to extreme elements, wet, dry, heat or cold.
Failure to provide adequate ventilation and drainage under your building.
Failure to provide a level pad for your building.
Dry Creek is not in any way responsible for contents of building.
If you purchased your building painted we will warranty the paint from pealing, chipping and cracking under normal circumstances for the first five years of ownership.