Presidential Californian Classic
We have created this building because of customer demand, this is just one reminder that Dry Creek Mini Barns is always here to serve you. So if you are wanting to match existing roof lines on your property or like the aesthetics of the hip roof the California Classic shed is the answer to what you’ve been looking for.
Descriptions below with * show the benefits of our Presidential Series over the Champion Series Line of sheds
(See Pricing Below)
Presidential Series California Classic Base Features:
Permanent Wood Foundation with 4×4 ACQ pressured treated skids running the length of the building, 16″ on center pressure treated floor joists,
*7′ 1 1/2″ tall walls,
16″ on center wall framing,
5/8″ Premium T1-11 or Duratemp Siding,
Choice of Exterior Siding Stain Sealer Finish or
Exterior Valspar Paint (18 Colors to choose from)
*12″ Heavy Duty Security Door Hinges
*Aluminum Door Threshold
5/12 Pitch Hip Roof
*Radiant Barrier Roof Sheeting
*#15 Roofing Felt
30 year architectural shingles, (click here to see colors)
painted roof drip edge
*black aluminum ridge vent running length of building peak, Note: standard Only on 10×16 and 12×20 and larger due to roof style. Smaller buildings include 2 wall vents.
36″ Single Wood Door with *Steel Frame
Heavy Duty Spring Upper Latch on Optional Secondary Door
Heavy Duty Bottom Drop Bolt on Optional Secondary Door
- 14″ Octagon Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $95
- 14″X20″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $95
- 16″ Shelves 7/16″ OSB top ($5 per linear foot)
- 18″ Half Round (Single Pane) available in White only $95
- 24″ Workbench 3/4″ CDX top (per linear foot) $6.50
- 24″X24″ Sky Light $95
- 24″X36″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $120
- 30″X36″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $135
- 36″ steel door w/9lite glass $385 (requires tall wall option)
- 36″X48″ Insulated Windows available in white special order in brown $275
- 72″ Reversed Gable $500
- 8″ Roof Overhang (per linear foot) $5
- 8’X7′ Alum. Overhead Garage Door $750 (requires tall wall option)
- Anchoring into Concrete $175
- Anchoring into Dirt (lateral shift only) $96
- Anchoring into Dirt w/Hold Down Per Building Code $250
- Extra Foundation Skids (per linear ft.) $2
- Finish Interior: Insulate floor ceiling & walls with 1X6 T&G on ceiling and walls (per sq. ft. of floor) $20
- Ramp (set of 2) $75
- Solar Light 24 Super Bright LED Bulbs $149.99
- Solar Light 6 Super Bright White LED $69.99
- Tall Walls 7’9″ floor to ceiling, may require build on site in some applications (per linear foot) $5
- Upgrade 36″ Single Door to 36″ Double Doors $190
- Upgrade Foundation to 4X6 Skids (per ft. of skid) $1
- Upgrade to 16″ On Center Trusses (per linear foot of wall) $4
|Building Size||Retail Price||Factory Direct Price||Rent-To-Own|
|W x L||+ Tax||Monthly + Tax|
|8×8||$ 2,860.00||$ 144.44|
|8×10||$ 3,175.00||$ 160.35|
|8×12||$ 3,395.00||$ 171.46|
|8×14||$ 3,615.00||$ 182.58|
|8×15||$ 3,895.00||$ 196.72|
|10×10||$ 3,680.00||$ 185.86|
|10×12||$ 3,925.00||$ 198.23|
|10×14||$ 4,400.00||$ 222.22|
|10×16||$ 4,795.00||$ 242.17|
|10×20||$ 5,475.00||$ 276.52|
|12×12||$ 4,695.00||$ 237.12|
|12×14||$ 5,195.00||$ 262.37|
|12×16||$ 5,395.00||$ 272.47|
|12×20||$ 7,000.00||$ 353.54|
|12×24||$ 7,695.00||$ 388.64|
|12×28||$ 8,495.00||$ 429.04|
|12×32||$ 9,380.00||$ 473.74|
|12×36||$ 10,290.00||$ 519.70|
|12×40||$ 11,195.00||$ 565.40|
|14×28||$ 9,995.00||$ 504.80|
|14×32||$ 11,160.00||$ 563.64|
|14×36||$ 12,225.00||$ 617.42|
|14×40||$ 13,495.00||$ 681.57|
- FAILURE TO PROVIDE A LEVEL PAD FOR YOUR BUILDING.
- This warranty shall not apply to any Dry Creek Mini Barn product or any part thereof which has been damaged by fire, flood, water, earthquake, earth movement, hail, wind, adverse weather conditions, vandalism, theft, act of God, accident or other event, or a casualty.
- Moving the building from where it was originally placed: unless moved by Dry Creek Mini Barns and/or Dry Creek Rentals.
- Warranty applies to only NEW buildings and is not transferable to another owner.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, mishandling, alteration, neglect, or improper maintenance.
- Failure of a manufactured component such as delaminating plywood or siding. These items are covered by the manufacturer.
- Deferred maintenance. Our buildings are made of wood which requires periodic maintenance on the part of the end user. Failure to paint and / or stain the exterior wood components when normally required will void your entire warranty.
- Exposure to extreme elements, wet, dry, heat or cold.
- Failure to provide adequate ventilation and drainage under your building.
- Failure to provide a level pad for your building.
- Dry Creek is not in any way responsible for contents of building.
If you purchased your building painted we will warranty the paint from pealing, chipping and cracking under normal circumstances for the first five years of ownership.