Champion Garden Shed
The Garden Shed Is a very popular design shown here with flower boxes, 24x36 windows with shutters and half round windows above. Order the optional lofts in this building and you will add overhead storage area and be able to keep the floor area from becoming cluttered.
(See Pricing Below)
|Building Size||Retail Price||Factory Direct Price||Rent-to-Own|
|W×L||+ tax||Monthly + tax|
|8x8||$ 2,280.00||$ 115.15|
|8x10||$ 2,525.00||$ 127.53|
|8x12||$ 2,885.00||$ 145.71|
|8x14||$ 3,080.00||$ 155.56|
|8x15||$ 3,265.00||$ 164.90|
|10x10||$ 2,879.00||$ 145.40|
|10x12||$ 3,235.00||$ 163.38|
|10x14||$ 3,740.00||$ 188.89|
|10x16||$ 4,130.00||$ 208.59|
|10x20||$ 4,600.00||$ 232.32|
|12x12||$ 3,950.00||$ 199.49|
|12x14||$ 4,381.00||$ 221.26|
|12x16||$ 4,766.00||$ 240.71|
|12x20||$ 5,610.00||$ 283.33|
|12x24||$ 6,595.00||$ 333.08|
|12x28||$ 7,435.00||$ 375.51|
|12x32||$ 8,250.00||$ 416.67|
|12x36||$ 9,100.00||$ 459.60|
|12x40||$ 9,995.00||$ 504.80|
|14x28||$ 8,499.00||$ 429.24|
|14x32||$ 9,717.00||$ 490.76|
|14x36||$ 10,925.00||$ 551.77|
|14x40||$ 11,495.00||$ 580.56|
|Foundation||4×4 ACQ pressure treated skids running the length of the building|
|50 yr pressure treated wood|
|Wall Height||6′ 4-1/2″ walls interior floor to top plate|
|Framing||16″ On Center|
|Double Top Plates on all walls|
|Floor||16″ O.C. joist (pressure treated) with 5/8" AC Plywood Sheathing|
|Exterior||50 year LP SmartSide Siding & Trim|
|Roof||30 year dimensional shingles|
|#15 Roofing Felt|
|Aluminum drip edge|
|Vents||2-8″X16″ Wall Vents|
|Color||18 Standard Sherwin Williams Life Duration paint color options|
|Door(s)||36″ single wood door|
|Warranty||10 year Limited|
- extra white
- inviting ivory
- tantalizing teal
- wool skein
- hunt club
- sticks & stones
- barn red
- downing earth
- repose gray
- tricorn black
- light grey
- dark grey
- light brown
- dark brown
- #15 felt under shingles (per sq. ft. on floor) $.50
- 14″ Octagon Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $95
- 14″X20″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $95
- 16″ Shelves 7/16″ OSB top ($5 per linear foot)
- 18″ Half Round (Single Pane) available in White only $95
- 24″ Workbench 3/4″ CDX top (per linear foot) $6.50
- 24″X24″ Sky Light $95
- 24″X36″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $120
- 30″X36″ Window (Single Pane) available in White or Brown $135
- 36″ Steel Door w/9 lite glass $385 (may require optional tall walls depending on placement)
- 36″ Steel Door w/9Lite glass $385 (available only in end wall)
- 36″X48″ Insulated Windows available in white special order in brown $275
- 72″ Reversed Gable $500
- 8’X7′ Alum. Garage Door $750 (must be in end wall)
- Anchoring into Concrete $175
- Anchoring into Dirt (lateral shift only) $96
- Anchoring into Dirt w/Hold Down Per Building Code $250
- Extra Foundation Skids (per linear ft.) $2
- Finish Interior: Insulate floor ceiling & walls with 1X6 T&G on ceiling and walls (per sq. ft. of floor) $20
- Metal Roof
- Ramp (set of 2) $75
- Solar Light 24 Super Bright LED Bulbs $149.99
- Solar Light 6 Super Bright White LED $69.99
- Storage Lofts- $3.50 per Sq. Ft.
- Tall Walls 7’9″ floor to ceiling, may require build on site in some applications (per linear foot) $5
- Upgrade 36″ Single Door to 36″ Double Doors $125
- Upgrade Foundation to 4X6 Skids (per ft. of skid) $1
- Upgrade to 16″ On Center Trusses (per linear foot of wall) $4
- Heavy Duty Spring Latch on Optional Secondary Door
- Heavy Duty Drop Bolt on Optional Secondary Door
Champion Series Limited Warranty
For as long as you are in your home all our sheds, barns, cottages etc. are warranted for ten years. There are some exceptions of course. We do not cover labor component repairs required as a result of:
- FAILURE TO PROVIDE A LEVEL PAD FOR YOUR BUILDING.
- This warranty shall not apply to any Dry Creek Mini Barn product or any part thereof which has been damaged by fire, flood, water, earthquake, earth movement, hail, wind, adverse weather conditions, vandalism, theft, act of God, accident or other event, or a casualty.
- Moving the building from where it was originally placed: unless moved by Dry Creek Mini Barns and/or Dry Creek Rentals.
- Warranty applies to only NEW buildings and is not transferable to another owner.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, mishandling, alteration, neglect, or improper maintenance.
- Failure of a manufactured component such as delaminating plywood or siding. These items are covered by the manufacturer.
- Deferred maintenance. Our buildings are made of wood which requires periodic maintenance on the part of the end user. Failure to paint and / or stain the exterior wood components when normally required will void your entire warranty.
- Exposure to extreme elements, wet, dry, heat or cold.
- Failure to provide adequate ventilation and drainage under your building.
- Failure to provide a level pad for your building.
- Dry Creek is not in any way responsible for contents of building.
If you purchased your building painted we will warranty the paint from pealing, chipping and cracking under normal circumstances for the first five years of ownership.